Monday, April 28, 2008

NEWBY seeks help

Important Notice
Please be aware that Your Benefits Handbook does not contain the most current benefit changes, effective January 1, 2008. However, Your Benefits Handbook, effective January 1, 2008, will be made available to you within the next several weeks.
Thank you for your patience.

A new employee asked me today for some help with S&SP. HR/Benefits could only tell him to look at the Benefits Page on the GE intranet. That material is out of date for S&SP, but there is still a lot of good information for a new person. But, it's sort of like asking a 1st grader to teach himself spelling by using a dictionary. There is a need for this blog. I'm still waiting for the new Handbook to come out.

1 comment:

  1. You got that answer because they ARE NOT allowed to guide or advise you. I found this blog because I am assisting an employee with asset management and retirement planning.
    I would be glad to assist you and give you sound financial advice on how to allocate your retirement. Please don't put more than 7% into that retirement as GE only matches to 7%
    Contact me @ 413-531-6096. I am with The Lighthouse Financial Group and Senior Financial in East Longmeadow, MA. Talk is free then you decide.

    ReplyDelete